maandag 19 november 2012

Twilight: Over half a decade



It’s hard to believe that it already has been six years since I first discovered Twilight. Time has gone by so fast, that a couple of days ago I finally saw the finale of the Twilight series in theatres: Breaking Dawn Part 2.

Renesmee inspired drawing (also found on my instagram)


Out of all the Twilight movies, the last three are probably my favourites.  Mostly I think it’s because of the cinematography – the settings are beautiful. All in all, I found the final movie to be the perfect conclusion to the series.  

While I was in the city, I could not resist picking up something from the Essence LE The Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn Part 2. I purchased one of the pigments: 03 A Piece of Forever. The pigment is absolutely gorgeous with its micro flecks of golden/champagne-coloured glitters. Very suitable for the upcoming holiday season :) 

Now that Twilight has been concluded, I can’t help but become excited for The Host movie adaptation in March 2013.

Music of the moment: A thousand years - Christina Perri ft. Steve Kazee
 
Liefs,
Minkaos





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten